What we believe in…
mobileStorm has been in business for over 11 years now. We strongly believe that the reason for this longevity is our dedication to a set of core values that dictate every action that we make and every customer interaction that takes place. All members of the organization are expected to use, live by and demonstrate these core values on a daily basis while executing their work responsibilities.
- Maintain Integrity at all Costs – Integrity is how we’ve stayed in business and why we’ll continue. No matter what the situation, always do the right thing.
- Make Decisions – We believe decisions should be made by those closest to the issue or those most affected by it. Top down management is old school; make decisions on your own, but ask the advice of others before executing it.
- Practice Transparency – Share all kinds of information, often. A transparent organization is a trustworthy one.
- Be Successful – Success comes from hitting your goals on a consistent basis. Have a plan for “how” you’ll hit your goals and evaluate often, that way you always know where you stand.
- Remember to Laugh – If it’s truly the best medicine, then we’re abusing our prescription. Laughter is your fuel to get through the good times and the bad.
- No Surprises – No one likes to be surprised, so communicate effectively and “get people ready”. These are the keys to running an effective organization.
- Provide Customers with a Legendary Experience – Happiness, honesty, company support, empathy and solutions, are the core principles of what we like to call “Legendary Customer Service.” Give your customers an experience that will become a thing of legend.
- Work Hard, and Have Lots of Fun – We believe that fun cannot be had without work, and work cannot be done without fun. Make sure you always balance the two, or you won’t be able to live up to the other core values.
- ABL (Always Be Learning) – Smart people can add value in any situation. The more you educate yourself, the more valuable you will be to everyone around you.
- Don’t Just Create . . . Innovate – A unique offering provides a competitive edge. Make sure you always spend a portion of your time thinking about how mobileStorm can set the standard.
- Know the Facts – Good data helps you make the right decisions. Know before you decide.