Manage Email Marketing Subscribers
Killer Subscriber Management to Track and Build Your Audience
With the mobileStorm platform, email subscriber management features give you robust management and control over your lists, and you’ll get:
- Multiple Lists to create as many lists as needed. Each list can have its own particular From Name/Address and respective branding and/or logos.
- Suppression Lists so you can scrub your database against your Do Not Mail list as well as our Global Permanent Removal List. This prevents addresses that do not wish to get your campaigns from receiving them.
- Abuse Removals. If you send a campaign and your recipients report spam, we’ll automatically remove those recipients from your subscriber list. When it comes to complaints, we support all the major ISPs including AOL, Gmail, Hotmail, and others.
- Unsubscribe. Subscribers can remove themselves via the Unsubscribe link on the email campaign footer or automatically unsubscribe themselves when they click on the Complain (abuse) link on the footer.
- Bounce Removal System. Automatically remove permanently failed addresses (hard bounces), as well as addresses that were temporary fails such as out-of-office notices (soft bounces), technical issues at that domain (unknown), or spam triggers (spam bounces).
- Confirm Subscription Campaigns so you can protect yourself from bogus entries on your forms by making users validate their subscriptions through a confirmation process.
Build your Email Marketing Subscriber Base Now and start building your audience.